- ❝ Andie did more for my life in six months than you did in sixteen years you rotten son of a bitch ❞
A HEARTBREAKING SEASON FINALE – When Dawson (James Van Der Beek) discovers that Joey's (Katie Holmes) father (guest star Gareth Williams) is back to his drug-dealing ways, Dawson's decision of what's right for his friend over what's right for their friendship could tear her family apart and forever change his relationship with Joey. Meanwhile, for the first time in his life Pacey (Joshua Jackson) stands up to his father's (guest star John Finn) painful abuse; Grams (Mary Beth Peil) desperately tries to reconcile with Jen (Michelle Williams) and bring her home; and Gale (Mary-Margaret Humes) struggles over her desire to keep her family together.
- James Van Der Beek as Dawson Leery
- Katie Holmes as Joey Potter
- Joshua Jackson as Pacey Witter
- Michelle Williams as Jen Lindley
- Mary-Margaret Humes as Gale Leery
- John Wesley Shipp as Mitch Leery
- Mary Beth Peil as Grams
- Nina Repeta as Bessie Potter
Special Guest Stars
- Richard K. Olsen as Mr. Milo
- ❝ Even if Mr. Potter was involved in all this, he's still 10 times the father you ever were ❞
- Andie calls the Witter house and talks at length with Pacey's dad.
- She tells John Witter to give Pacey a hug and he does, consoling his heartbroken son.
- Jen goes to Grams for reconcilliation, but ask that she allow Jack, who has no home, to move in with them, too.
- Joey tells Dawson that she likes love stories where people don't end up together but still love each other better; that they're more powerful.
- Joey wears a wire and confronts her dad about dealing drugs; her dad gets arrested again.
- Joey tells Dawson that she will never forgive him for what he has done as he told her that her dad was dealing again.
- hit so hard | HOLE
- grams seeks out jack and jen at school
- why i'm here | OLEANDER
- pacey takes his final; dawson confronts mr. potter
- letting go | SOZZI
- gale tells mitch she's taking the job
- moon beneath my feet | KIM STOCKWOOD
- jack confronts jen about her depression
- that I would be good | ALANIS MORISSETTE
- jen comes home — with jack